Thursday, January 21, 2010

What was new(s)...

Happy New Year! OK, a little late for that, so what?! I'm not an early riser, sue me!
Here's some this and that I've noticed recently:

AVATAR makes all the money, which is pretty surprising for a re-boot of Disney's POCAHONTAS. I'm glad I got the full on IMAX 3-D experience, but otherwise I found it pretty forgettable, except for Michelle Rodriguez being fierce as always.


I enjoyed the Hell out of SHERLOCK HOLMES, it was exactly what I expected, a big gay Victorian action romp. Just don't tell Andrea Plunket, who holds the US copyright to the literary Holmes saga how gay it was, as she has threatened to pull the rights if a sequel were to further explore Holmes in an homoerotic light. That's too bad really, as I really enjoyed the 'married couple' dynamic that Downey Jr. and Law brought to the material.
The first rule of fight club is, don't discuss the man-love...



1 comment:

Alarico Adalbert said...

I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.