Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What is it?

There's a ton of talk in the blogiverse about a mysterious trailer that is playing before the TRANSFORMERS. No title is given, just that it's from producer J.J. Abrams, and that it will be in theaters 1-18-08. There's a bootleg of the trailer on YouTube (or is just more viral marketing?) but I'm waiting till I see it in a theatre, and this may be an official site.
Apparently this project has been referred to as CLOVERFIELD, here's the IMDB page. Drew Goddard is scripting the thing, which gives me hope considering his previous work has been on the tv shows LOST, ANGEL, and BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. This is not confirmed by IMDB, but I've read on other sites that Matt Reeves is directing, his previous work being on FELICITY and the film THE PALLBEARER.
Whatever this turns out to be, I'm digging the tease!

No comments: